Sometimes you have to listen to your gut feelings. When you are ready to do something (change jobs/retire etc.) and when you are not ready to do things. Theres a lot to be said about gut feelings, Sometimes you just know. When you are in love, What you just need to buy, and more life altering decisions.You just run with it, I want to be ready to retire. (from the official job) I want to move on but I guess there is something more I need to do there. I don't know what it is. I am going into a situation I don't like, don't want to move. I cant stand; well higher ups and the decisions that where made . But I am not ready to walk away. I'm not ready, I am too connected to friends and clients, So I made a decision to pull back the retirement decision and move forward for now ;and to keep on preparing for what will be next. A long long time ago I visited Niagara falls with my husband. We flew. We were s...
I love rainy mornings. I actually love the sound of rain on the roof and fall asleep to that everynight. Its always is enhanced when its an actual rainy morning. Its calming to lay in bed cuddled with the dog or your pillow or your significant other and just listen to the rain. Theres not a lot of peaceful times in this world today, We are so divided, I dread turning on the news and I can not stand reality tv. But there's something about the sound of rain on a roof that calms the soul, I guess thats why its all over you tube or apps that are used to calm you. Lots of healing in water, There is a serenity at driving to work or coming home where the I see the ocean and New York Harbor. It can be an awful day; so many of these days have been awful days lately. But I am grateful for the rain, I pray places like California that need it get it. I love listening to it even walkin...
The news out Texas continues to be heartbreaking, A husband of a teacher who was murdered had a heart attack and died. leaving 4 children behind, No words. The family had set up a go fund me page. There has been an outpouring of love for the town More places to donate "The school district in Uvalde has opened an official account with First State Bank of Uvalde to support Robb Elementary families affected by the tragedy. People can send checks through the mail (payable to the "Robb School Memorial Fund") or donate money through Zelle to robbschoolmemorialfund@gmail.com" Other institutions and organizations are also raising money for the community. People can donate directly to a Uvalde Victims Relief Fund created by University Health, for example. The League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) has created a fund for victims and survivors , and says 100% of contributions will go direct...
Comments
Post a Comment